Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a Co-inky-dink!

Many of you will know that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico . This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal Agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of March 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi

See what can happen if aliens breed with sheep and or cattle? I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me.

2 comments:

Sleepy Scott said...

Oh Sara T., Why must you go there?

Okay. It is kinda funny.

I hope you aren't upset with me about my blog from a couple weeks back. Still friends?

Have you found a solution to your choir issue?

Sara T. said...

I can only go there because it is a complete fabrication...see the disclaimer at the bottom left hand side of the blog? I don't think any of them are born in the same year even.

Why would I be upset? We're all entitled to our own opinions. I hope you know that I wasn't trying to push anything on you... I just have a different perspective...so of course we're still friends :)

As for the choir...well, it's hard to focus on the spirit of God when everyone else is mired down in the laws and rules. The guy who took the band over is really young. He has lots of great ideas, but is so focused on the "forest" he hasn't taken time to look at us "trees." Hopefully his perspective will change as he grows and matures, and he'll be able to see both sides of an issue.

In the meantime, I am free to look for a church that I can really plug into...where I can not only grow, but be able to serve. For the first time ever, I have clear cut ideas of what I'm looking for in a church. It's quite exciting.

Thanks for asking!