Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Personality Test

LAW has a personality test on her blog today...I decided to take it as well. My results were:
ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
Free Jung Word Test (similar to Myers-Briggs)
personality tests by similarminds.com


I guess that's accurate. Who, besides an artist, would be able to view themselves as both scheduled and spontaneous? It might also explain why I think that red sheets are far more itchier than any other color.

2 comments:

Luke and Valerie said...

I just might have to take this test, myself...
I don't know about red sheets, but black ones just shouldn't have been invented.

Leigh Ann said...

That settles it, the test is completely accurate!!