Monday, May 19, 2008

So much to say...so little time

No I haven't forgotten all of you. Thanks for asking. Spring is always SO busy at work, and with less people in the office and the same amount of work, there just hasn't been the time for the frivolities of blogging. **sigh**

Things are good though. Thanks to all who called, wrote, sent cards and or gifts, or blogged about my birthday. It was wonderful, thank-you. Cartman tried to get tickets for "Flight of the Conchords," but, long story short, we didn't make it. I did get many wonderful meals out of my friends though, and much laughter was shared. I love birthdays. I'm going to love some more birthday cake when I get home tonight and watch the last night of competition on 'Dancing With the Stars' Who else loves guilty pleasures? ahhhhhh :)

Anyways, there are lots of good posts rolling about my head. I just need to sit down and get them out. Hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later. Although, I do have to jet off to the Carolinas for a week to visit Doc Loveshack. I'll be back after Memorial Day. Hope you survive without me until then.

Oh. And my exclamation point doesn't work anymore. I wore it out being excited about things. oh well.

No comments: