Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I don't like today very much.



Maybe I'm gullible. Maybe I'm trusting. Maybe I just like to believe the best in people. **sigh**

It's not even 9 AM and I've endured silly pranks on blogs and in e-mails. There have been calls from nephews saying that they are sick...they can't go to school...their mom got a new car...there is a cardinal in the garage (that last one might be true). Even google has a new thing out where they can "postdate" your e-mail...so you'll never be late with a birthday greeting or important information again.

Mom and I both hate this day and do our best to remind each other...DON'T FALL FOR ANYTHING. This is one of the reasons why I'm her favorite...I watch her back.

Mi Jalapeno is supposed to have it's grand re-opening today. I certainly hope that its not a joke too.

I'll be glad when today is over.

3 comments:

charley said...

Amen, sister!

Sara T. said...

no no...Amen, Daughter! lol

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs the day to get it out of their systems- then hopefully the rest of the year the jokes stay at a manageable level.
I just can't believe the irony of me having Internet problems today of all days! I have heard from a few that have had success by clicking harder on their mouses. Hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow, and I'll still have some readers left. :)