Monday, January 14, 2008

RBoC

**New phone is not so hot. In fact, when I tried to link it to the laptop, I believe the computer caught a virus. Now I have to return the phone and get the laptop de-gunked.

**Was stood up by Seriously. Seriously -- what's with these guys? I did make the polite phone call to make sure he was OK...nothing. Whatever. I'm not losing any sleep.

**While I was out getting my new phone that crashed my computer last week, my fridge started acting funny -- as in it won't keep it's door closed anymore. I've been using a paint can to hold it shut, but it's a bit cumbersome. Mom and I picked up a new one at Menard's today. It's a bottom mounted freezer -- just like Auntie G! I must be moving up in the world.

**Had a date with the hand-me down. He's quite a bit older, so I'm not so sure...but he is one heck of a nice guy. In fact, his friend does contract painting on the side and is going to help me paint my bedroom. Cause let's face it, this oompa-loompa can't paint 12 foot ceilings on her own....even with an 8 foot ladder!

**Speaking of new room, I also ordered carpet. It's called "Basil" and it's a gray-green California Berber. Beautiful. The guy I ordered from is a friend from church....he's going to put down new pad and carpet and do a patch in the kitchen very cheaply.

**Leave Wednesday for Vermont to visit B. Dropping Aunt C off at the cousins house in Hershey along the way. I can't wait. They are expecting a couple of feet of snow while I'm there. I've been asked several times if I'm skiing, to which I always reply, Have you seen me walk? You really think I should attempt skiing? And they get a good chuckle. Also want to stop at Ikea in Pittsburgh on the way back and get a good look at the linens and lamps.

**Have had several good times with Cartman. There is alot of fun being had and I am enjoying myself immensely.

**Till I'm able to post again...take care! xoxo

**RBoC -- Random Bullets of Crap. If you are offended, get over it.

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Have fun in Vermont! We'll miss you around here.

Luke and Valerie said...

Find me a pretty LeCreuset Dutch oven at Ikea. Kiss it, then put it back on the shelf.
Thanks.