Saturday, October 13, 2007

And in hops Frog #6

So, I figured you need to just jump back on the horse...right? I got online and there was Frog #6 AKA Trolley, waiting to talk to ME! Whoo-hoo. Trolley was waiting for his flight at the airport in beautiful San Francisco.



Apparently, he has a new job and is moving to Columbus. He doesn't know a soul here. We spoke a bit about moving where you don't know anyone...and I told him about England. What a surprise, he has family who lives in England. He used to live there himself...and Africa, and Oklahoma and I can't remember where else. I laughed and told him that I hope our little cow town can live up to his worldly expectations.

Now, I normally wouldn't blog about a first conversation, but in the course of the blab-fest, the following dialogue occurred:

T: Do you think it's true that you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet a prince?
Me: Well...I've been kissing some frogs...haven't met my prince, so experience proves the old saying correct.
T: Are you tired of kissing toads? Are you ready to meet a prince?

HA! In light of how I've been writing about these guys, I just thought it was too funny and needed to share. If I play tour guide for Trolley, I'll be sure to let you know.....

No comments: