Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm BAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!


Sara and Ryan on St. Patrick's Day, Columbia, SC


Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've talked to you all. I've missed you so much! I've been so very busy...here's a little breakdown

Last Monday I had my root canal. Dr. Stein was AMAZING. The entire procedure went quickly. In fact, I thought of LAW and the kiddies at the whistle factory and thought to myself, "Boy, I'm SO lucky to be having a root canal today."

Tuesday was work...and 70 degrees. Gorgeous! Tuesday night I went to a prayer night at church to focus on our upcoming Jubilee offerings. It was great to see so many young people there. I got to catch up with my friend Kendra, who I hadn't seen in quite a while. We also sang a lot of hymns, which I don't get to do very often. It was a lot of fun.

Wednesday night, I took Phil and Greg out to the Brazenhead for dinner. Phil is the staff go-to guy for the services I produce at church. Greg is taking over for me after Easter. Dinner seemed like a great way to introduce them and get their relationship off to a good working start. Also, the Brazenhead has $3 burgers on Wednesday nights. Yup, that's right. A huge burger AND homemade, hot, greasy chips with a garlicky mayo dipping sauce. yumm-o!

Thursday was Grandma Jean's birthday. I spent the day packing for my impromptu trip to South Carolina. Made a cheeseball for my birthday gift and headed up to Marion to deliver it. Then I had to drop the dogs off at the kennel. Also went out to eat with Grandma for her birthday. Phew.

Friday -- was in the car by 6:30 AM to go to SC for St. Patricks Day Week-end. My friend Ryan was headed down to see our mutual friend, Dr. Lovell. He invited me to tag along. Columbia SC has the largest one day St. Patricks day celebration in the United States. It was a lot of fun...and we made it home by early Sunday evening.

Yesterday, I crashed. Hard.

5 comments:

Luke and Valerie said...

Wow. You make me tired.
:)

Sara T. said...

It's all relative. Kids make me tired:)

Leigh Ann said...

Hey!! I was beginning to get worried about you. Glad you came through the root canal ordeal without it setting back your rigorous social schedule! - LAW

PS - The Whistle Factory Tour went swimmingly as well.

Leigh Ann said...

Hey!! I was beginning to get worried about you. Glad to see your root canal didn't set back your rigorous social schedule! - LAW
PS - The Whistle Factory Tour went swimmingly as well.

Leigh Ann said...

I see you have to approve your comments. I just sent two of the same thing through thinking it was screwed up. Sorry!- LAW