Monday, February 19, 2007

17th Century Pop Culture Guru

So this morning, woke up at 6:45. Am usually up at 5. Needless to say, was very frantic trying to get everything together to go. The back door is frozen, which doesn't help at all. The dogs don't like to poop in the front yard...they are very reserved guys. L is getting over it, but S hasn't gone in two days. It doesn't help when I'm at the end of his leash telling him to hurry. Oh well...the big thaw is coming soon. Hopefully the back door will unfreeze and they will be able to spend more time out there.
Cousin LA called this morning. She had a song in her head that she couldn't get out. She hummed, whistled and sang it for me. I could identify Baroque period, possibly Bach, but not the exact song. She said she heard it symphonically, rather than a solo instrument (symphonically -- is that even a word?) Now I need to find the song because it's in my head too! I love hunting expeditions...

1 comment:

Luke and Valerie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have comments up now.
Emailing is just so time consuming.
Hee.