Friday, July 25, 2008

What I've been up to...

A few days ago, Cousin Valerie asked what we'd been crafting lately...

Among other things...I knitted this pair of swell socks. They were my first pair and were quite mis-matched in terms of size, but that just adds to the character, right? The yarn was self-striping, which was SUPER cool.


 


 
Posted by Picasa
 


I also crocheted this adorable little piggy. I found the pattern on the Lion Brand website. They have tons of free patterns. Check out the Amigurumi link on the main page. That's where I found the piggy. I'd like to try this bunny next.

 


Isn't she CUTE? Of course, I don't measure, so she's a little lopsided. I just think it looks like she's dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aack! Such creativity! Such cuteness! I must have a piggy, too! And a bunny...

Leigh Ann said...

CUTE!! Never heard of self-striping yarn - who knew! Looks great. :)