Friday, June 6, 2008

Relay for Life

I know I've been bad about blogging lately...and I do have some funny stories to tell you about my vacation, but there is something more important going on this week-end.
Our little business is sponsoring a team for the Relay for Life event in Marion. It's from 6PM tonight until 3 PM tomorrow. We'd like to have walkers on the track at all times (despite the 90+ degree heat!). The good news is, we're selling popcorn and Sno-Cones!! I can't wait for one myself. Apparently our site is also by the water hose, so I've also brought a plastic swimming pool. You can wade around and cool your tootsies after you've done your walk.
The event is being held at the new River Valley High School. You can read all about it here.
Come out and walk a lap or two for us, won't ya?

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Thanks for the reminder!! I forgot AGAIN to say something to the family. Here's hoping to be there sometime tonight - sounds fun!