Friday, January 4, 2008

More Froggy Updates

So, JJTMB has yet to call and explain his actions. Good riddance. I agree with Leigh Annsy...when someone shows you their character, believe them. If I can remember this, I think I'll save myself a lot of grief.

Last night on the way home from band rehearsal, I stopped by Cartman's. He wasn't feeling well because his daughter and he have been passing a flu bug back and forth. I got to demonstrate my fab bedside manner by getting ice and Mt. Dew. I should have been a nurse -- if it wasn't for the blood and the throw up and the 12 hour shifts. Maybe it's more accurate to say that I should have been an inn keeper.

Also had a nice long talk with Snake Charmer. Poor guy. I stopped in on Christmas night to make sure he was home. I had visions of him stumbling home from the bar and laying in a snow bank along the way. I had purchased a Christmas gift for him on a whim....just one of those things where it would be a crime not to buy it cause it fit so well. Anyways, he was so appreciative. The man just about cried. I think a part of him has given up hope that anyone will ever be nice to him, but at the same time he runs away from kindness because he's not used to it. Then his dog died the day after Christmas. Wonderful. I certainly hope 2008 is a better year for him.

No comments: