Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm getting complaints...

...about not blogging enough. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I don't see most things as worth blogging about. I guess maybe the point is to write profusely, and let the reader decide if it was worth writing about. So, to encourage myself to write more, I'm devoting every day of the week to a different topic. I am asking for topic suggestions, so feel free to contribute any and all ideas.

Some of my own ideas are as follows:

1) Monday Morning Review -- an honest opinion on books, movies and everything TV.
2) Hobby Lobby Tuesday -- let's not only talk about what we're crafting, but home repairs, remodeling, gardening, and games.
3) Wednesday's hit list -- because I always am making some sort of list....
4) Rand and Roar Thursday -- just a place to air our grievances :)
5) Food Find Friday -- sharing new recipes

Again...suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Luke and Valerie said...

That sounds like a fabulous program of upcoming events!
Did you miss saying anything about your momma's b-day on purpose? Maybe Potter-induced amnesia.