Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lost for three more years...

For those of you who love Lost as much as I do, never fear -- there is a resolution in sight! Apparently, the networks have already decided when the show will end...in 2010. The good news is that it means 3 more years with 16 episodes each...which should run consecutively. No more of this 4 episodes in September, repeats through Christmas, 4 more in February and then the conclusion in May. The bad news is that we will probably have to wait until January 2008 for the fourth season to start. How will I survive without my guilty pleasure of being Lost?

Read the whole article here.

1 comment:

Luke and Valerie said...

A blogger I read said she felt about LOST's end a little like she might feel when her kid orders his cap and gown. This news doesn't make me sad or anything, I am actually glad the show is going somewhere (sometimes i wonder) and is truly going to get there, someday.
:)